Nigeria – Man dies after stepping on electric cable

0
8

While Lagosians were savouring the downpour on Tuesday to douse the heat experienced in the last few weeks, it was a fatal end for 38-year-old man, Eugene Ibem, who was electrocuted after stepping on a high voltage cable lying inside a pool of water on Hospital Road, Olodi Apapa, Lagos.

It was gathered that the deceased who works with Ibeto Depot Company under the petroleum tanker section in Apapa was sent on an errand. In the process of going to the bank, he stepped into a pool of water, which was electrified by the fallen cable.

Read more