Are you using gas at home? Beware it could be disastrous – See photos

0
14

According to Mrs Promise Harris Uyanwanne, Mrs Rita Anie Idowu hails from Igbe Ogume in Ndokwa west local government.

Mrs Rita Anie Idowu gave birth two weeks ago and six days ago, she went to her kitchen to switch off cooking gas. Immediately she turned it off, the gas exploded on her and burned her body and they have been battling with her treatment, due to lack of money no means to take her to Oghara Teaching Hospital where they refer them early, but she is currently at Mudiaga Faith Clinic Jakpa Road receiving treatment and they are asking the general public for financial support to enable them continue her treatments.

Source

See photo below