Nigerian crude differentials remained strong on Tuesday supported by robust demand, while the number of unsold Angolan cargoes was heard to be dwindling.
* Nigerian Qua Iboe has traded at close to dated Brent plus $2.00 recently and was being offered on Tuesday at dated Brent plus $2.30, a trader said, relatively strong levels.
* There are two cargoes of March-loading Qua still for sale, the trader said.
* Demand from China before the Chinese New Year has helped the bulk of the March-loading cargoes find homes.
* Around six cargoes for March loading were available, a trader said including three of CLOV crude, down from closer to 10 on Monday.
* The loading schedule for April cargoes should be issued in the next few days.Tags: energy