The following reasons are not the only ones that can make Google remove your site from its search engine but they make up the most popular reasons why webmasters get banned from their platform.
Automatically generated content
Automatically generated—or “auto-generated”—content is content that’s been generated programmatically. Often this will consist of paragraphs of random text that make no sense to the reader but which may contain search keywords.
Some examples of auto-generated content include:
- Text translated by an automated tool without human review or curation before publishing
- Text generated through automated processes, such as Markov chains
- Text generated using automated synonymizing or obfuscation techniques
- Text generated from scraping Atom/RSS feeds or search results
- Stitching or combining content from different web pages without adding sufficient value
Did you get the sense of it? If not, you can contact us or find more explanations HERE