Artee Group, is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training & Development Manager
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor training programs as necessary
- 3 -5 years relevant experience
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- B.Sc Degree Human Resources or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a training officer/manager
- Excellent communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2017.