Nampak is Africa’s leading diversified packaging manufacturer, and has been listed on the JSE Limited (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) for 48 years. Nampak operates from 28 sites in South Africa, contributing approximately 45% to trading profit, 15 sites in the Rest of Africa, contributing 55% to trading profit, as well as 8 sites in the United Kingdom, contributing -4% to trading profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Creditors Reconciliation review and sign-off for payment
Daily Cashbook processing and reconciliation
Processing and maintenance of costing files
Daily Petty Cash processing
Daily Bank Balance reporting
Daily Sales reporting
Weekly cash flow forecasting
Monthly Stock Take and reconciliation
Cost control and review of asset utilization and related expenditure
Fixed Asset Register and asset management
CAPEX and Fixed Asset Register processing
Preparation of monthly account reconciliations
Processing of monthly accrual and provision journals
Monthly variance reporting, income statement and balance sheet
Monthly Debtor performance reporting
Monthly Statutory Returns and payments. e.g. VAT, PAYE etc.
Internal Audit reviews and reporting
Control over manual stationery
Document retention, filling and safe-keeping
Management of the Contract register
Managing, motivating and leading the Account department.
Must be Chartered Accountant
Between 30 – 40 years old.
Manufacturing Experience of 5 years
Application Closing Date
Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Vacancy For The Post Of Accountant” as the subject of the mail.